I'm good. I'm glad to hear that you've move on. I wish you all the best with your current girl. Shower her with all your love and make her part of your family like you've done before.
I have been waiting for you to move on. Thats why i kept ignoring you. Cos i know i wouldnt go back and i didnt want to make you feel like there's chance. I'm sorry if i sounded cruel but i thought it was the best way. I want to thank you for everything you've done for me and every blog post you have written for me. I read. And i'm thankful. Now, i wish your posts will be all delicated to this new girl of yours. Cos, she deserves it.
I've moved on. After you, i've been thru a relationship and it didnt work. Broke up. And after, i found a love that was so special. I love this boy of mine so much. But the sad truth is it is gonna be so hard. And now we are apart. We just barely started and now we are separated at different parts of the world. How far can this go? I'm not confident too. But, he's special. Weird~ why am i telling you this? Guess i'm glad for you and i want to tell you that i'm happy too? Anyway, it's my little secret. Keep it to yourself.
Take care friend. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment